As the sun is shining and the temperatures are rising, we would like to stimulate you all to go for a ride. We will provide planned routes, which you can ride for an AATS point. If you ride the route, you should fill out a google form in which you state that you rode the route, so you can receive a point. If you ride the route more than once you won’t receive more AATS points.
We have already had two ‘Routes of the Week’ and they were a big succes, the routes were really nice (thanks Ivo and Bram) and a lot of members participated.
You can find the next route of the week (March 15th till March 21st) via this link: https://www.komoot.com/tour/327948970?ref=wtd
You can find the previous routes via these links:
- March 1st – March 7th: https://www.komoot.com/tour/324294184?ref=wtd
- March 8th – March 14th: https://strava.app.link/zRPeFsCjkeb
What should you do to receive the AATS point?
1. Download the route file (gpx) and put it in your bike computer.
2. Ride the route and have fun!
3. Fill out this google form: https://forms.gle/5gyThjLkSEPoVs4T9
We hope you enjoy the routes!